An Initial Production Check(IPC) is an on-site Product Inspection performed before your production begins, up until 10% has been completed. A preliminary inspection of all machinery and materials to beused in your production, an IPC is the first step in ensuring the quality of your product will be consistent throughout production. An IPC is anearly-warning system that safeguards your product against costly import risks.
- Check the quantity and quality of raw materials and main components that will be used in your products.
- Check factory production capacity and quality controlability.
- Evaluate the production line running.
- Ensure the calibration and accuracy of production equipments.
- monitor the production schedule.
The benefits of performing Initial Production Inspection:
- Avoid misunderstanding form beginning.
- Make sure your requirements are well understood for supplier.
- Avoid usage of wrong material, wrong colors etc.,verify that your product specifications are being met early.
- Implement corrective actions as soon as possible.
- Avoid unexpected costs & delays.
For all inspection, Maixiang uses the standard internationally recognized ANSI/ASQC Z1.4(ISO 2859-1) or MIT-STD-105E statistical sampling procedure or other sampling technique required by client. These comprehensive criteria cover (but no limit): functionality, performance,durability, overall, overall appearance, and dimension ect.