During Production Inspection (DUPRO)
A During Production Check is an on-site Product Inspection performed when 20-80% of your production is completed and packed for shipping. This inspection of randomly selected units from all completed batches of your production informs you whether or not your factory is continuing to follow your original specifications, and if your production is still on schedule, The mains check points are as below:
- Check the quantity and monitor the production schedule.
- Evaluate the production status during the manufacturing process.
- Randomly inspect the finished products and evaluate ifthe product matches the specifications, packaging and marking etc.
- Ensure the calibration and accuracy of productione quipments.
- Give advices to improve product quality and minimize defects.
The benefits of performing During Production Inspection:
- Early detect production discrepancies and mistakes.
- Know what percentage of defects affects your production.
- Implement the necessary corrective actions before it is too late!
- Bargain with your vendor in case of quality issue.
- Avoid unexpected costs & delays.
- Save time and secure your business!
For all inspection, Maixiang uses the standard internationally recognized ANSI/ASQC Z1.4(ISO 2859-1) or MIT-STD-105E statistical sampling procedure or other sampling technique required by client. These comprehensive criteria cover (butno limit): functionality, performance, durability, overall, overall appearance,and dimension ect.