MAIXIANG suggests you use our pre-shipment inspection service. Pre shipment inspection is also known as product inspection, final random inspection, PSI etc... It happens when the order is 100% completed, packed and ready to ship (unless otherwise requested).Then a product inspection will be performed.
MAIXIANG will send our experienced engineers to make the on-site PSI for you. A product inspection report with photos for what we see at the factory will be emailed to you within 24 hours.The mains check points are as below:
- contract quantities
- the packing way and related labels
- the storage way of your products
- workmanship appearance
- function, size and measurement
- reliability and safety tests
- related shipping files
- other specified requirements from client
The benefits of performing pre-shipment inspection:
- Reduction of import risks
- Improvement of product quality level
- Improvement of your sourcing efficiency
- No need for you to be on-the-spot.
- Save your time, save your money!
For all inspection, Maixiang uses the standard internationally recognized ANSI/ASQC Z1.4(ISO 2859-1) or MIT-STD 105E statistical sampling procedure or other sampling technique required by client. These comprehensive criteria cover (but no limit): functionality,
performance, durability, overall, overallappearance, and dimension ect.