CONTAINER LOADING SUPERVISION (CLS)
Monitor the loading process, verifying product quantity, container condition and ensuring the proper handling of your shipment. Quality spot-checks are performed before loading to ensure your order meets your standards.However, this examination is not as detailed as a PSI (pre-shipment inspection). The main check points are as below:
- Record down the container loading conditions (weather, arrival time of containers, container number, truck number etc…)
- Check the inner & outer condition to see whether there is any damage/ wet/ hole/ peculiar smell.
- Check the quantity of goods loaded and record the condition of outer packaging (master cartons/ pallets).
- Randomly draw and open some cartons to verify that the goods meet with client’s specification and requirements.
- Check and record down the container loading process with photos
- Check and record the seal No. and departure time of container with photos
The benefits of performing containerloading Supervision:
- Make sure what is loaded in your container.
- Perform a final check on the products,packing etc.
- Keep pressure on your vendor shoulders.
- Save time and secure your business!